Below you will find a list of links to outside websites which we believe contain useful information. We are not responsible for the content of these websites. Please notify us if you find the contents of any website to be inappropriate.
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE): ASAE & The Center for Association Leadership are two organizations linked together by a common belief and a common passion. We believe associations have the power to transform society for the better. Our passion is to help association professionals achieve previously unimaginable levels of performance. We do this by nurturing a community of really smart, creative, and interesting people - our members. In short, we connect great ideas and great people.
- Foundation Governance Project: BoardSource, the premiere voice of nonprofit governance, is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness of nonprofit organizations by strengthening their boards of directors. Its highly acclaimed programs and services mobilize boards so that organizations fulfill their missions, achieve their goals, increase their impact, and extend their influence.
- Independent Sector.org - A Coalition of leading nonprofits, foundations and corporations: Independent Sector and many of our members have been working with Congress and the presidential transition team to alert them to the dire economic challenges nonprofits are experiencing, and to how it is increasingly difficult for them to respond to an unprecedented volume of requests for assistance.
- International Association of Association Management Companies (IAAMC): AMCs are for-profit businesses that provide professional management and administrative services to associations. The AMC provides a centralized office that serves as the client association's headquarters.
- Non-Profit Legal & Tax Conference: The legal and tax information source for non-profits, tax accountants and legal advisors counseling non-profits.